Photoshop design


1) Save your finished Photoshop magazine cover as a JPEG image and upload it to your evaluation blogpost.




2) Write an evaluation of your work: have you succeeded in your brief to create a new, original edition of an existing magazine?
--> Overall, i think that i have succeeded in the work because i created a magazine that links to the main aspect of the magazine i was trying to use as inspiration. Therefore, my work overall came out well. However, i think that i could have done better with the background of the magazine. If i used resources given to me on the planning day then it would have helped me better with the background.

3) Put your cover alongside a couple of genuine covers of your chosen magazine. How professional is your work alongside genuine examples?
 
I think my work is very professional and is very similar to the layout I have chosen. Furthermore, I have achieved the main idea of the magazine which is to express the natural beauty of women and how makeup is used to express this.

4) What is the strongest aspect of your work?
--> the strongest aspect of my work is editing the picture and background because the white background and different shades of grey in it. Furthermore, 

5) What is the weakest aspect of your Photoshop magazine cover? 
My weakest point was the Masthead of the magazine because i had to keep restarting due to the fact it would not work out eventually it did.

6) What would you do differently if you completed this assignment again?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cover Work: Audience Theory

Industries: Ownership and Control

Intro to Feminism